Checkout – Emilia-Romagna
Baking in Paris
Taste of Emilia-Romagna
YOUR STAY INFO
- All meals listed in itinerary
- All activities courses listed in itinerary
- Local guide throughout the trip
- Trip Leader
- A group of fellow food lovers
- Transportation to activities
- Welcome gift
We are here to make your stay the best experience possible. If you have any questions during the booking process, send an email to [email protected].
If you are booking with a friend or partner and want to be placed in the same room, please make a note of their name in the “Traveling with a friend? Add their name here” section on the booking page.
Please include first and last name.
All rooms are based on double occupancy. If you are a solo traveler booking a shared twin room, we ask that all travelers are respectful of their roommate and are quiet and courtesy at night and in the mornings. You will each have your own twin bed.
Many of our guests are solo travelers – it’s a fantastic way to meet new people!
Do not book your flights until we give you the go-ahead. We will send you an email to let you know when you can book them.
Our minimum group size must be met before finalizing your stay. We want to make sure this is the case before you book your flight.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you have completed the booking process. We will then send a follow-up email containing a pre-trip form. Please fill this out as soon as possible.
- Sign up for travel insurance. We require proof of insurance 30 days before the start of the stay. It is best to book insurance within 2 weeks after making your deposit to make sure you get the most out of the benefits. You can read more about our travel insurance requirements in our terms & conditions.
- Book your flights once you receive the go-ahead from us. We will send out a form to gather your flight information about a month before the stay begins.
START YOUR BOOKING NOW
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT INFO
To confirm a spot on the Emilia-Romagna stay, we require an initial deposit of $1,000 per traveler. You may also choose to pay in full at checkout.
Final Payment Due
• 120 days before trip – 100% of total amount due
Free cancellations within 48 hours of booking if you book more than 120 days from the start of the stay.
You may transfer your stay to another program up to 120 days before the tour start date.
Cancellation fees (before the trip start date):
- >120 days – $500 is non-refundable
- 119 – 61 days – 50% is non-refundable
- <60 days – 100% is non-refundable
Read more about our Cancellation and Refund Policies in our terms & conditions.